The origins of the pocket squares may have been for personal hygiene, but today its one of fashion's biggest accessory for men. Weather worn formally or casually a pocket square can add color,elegance,sophistication to your attire. The brand Pochette Square is a great place to find pocket squares, because they have a whole website dedicated to them. They carry three very different collections called, "Chic","Trendy", and "Secrect in the pocket," so there is something for everyone.
- Lay your pocket square on a table
- Fold it in half from left to right
- Then, fold it in half again from bottom to top, but not all the way
- Fold it one last time horizontally, in order to fit the width of your breast pocket
The "One point"
- Lay your pocket square flat, folded in four, in the shape of a diamond.
- Fold the left corner towards the right corner, stopping in the middle.
- Fold the right corner towards the left corner, stopping in the middle.
- Fold the bottom towards the top, stopping just over your other folds.
- Lay the pocket square on a table and grab it from the middle between your
- thumb and your forefinger
- Delicately lift up the square
- Grab the top of the pocket square with your other hand
- Fold up the remaining fabric to the middle of the pocket square
- Place it in your breast pocket and adjust it in order to obtain the desired "puff"
Shop | Pochette Square